Roofing Insurance Claims
When your roof has been damaged due to a storm, wind, or hurricane, you’ve got plenty to deal with. If you’ve been a victim of roof damage, the last thing you’ll want to deal with is spending large sums of money to replace your roof. If you have roof repair insurance, we can help you file a claim. Keystone Roofing & Siding LLC has over 9 years of experience with helping homeowners and businesses navigate the paperwork and processes necessary to file a claim with their insurance carriers and seeing the process through.
Call for a FREE Quote
Types of Roof Damage Often Covered by Insurance
The most common culprit of roof damage in the United States is hail followed closely by wind damage. These two make up over 40% of insurance claims for roof repairs. Other calls we get for roof repairs include damages caused by vandalism, fire, and tornadoes.
Our Insurance Filing Process for Roof Repairs
Keeping yourself and your family safe is the main priority. Once you are safe, call the roofing professionals at Keystone Roofing & Siding LLC. Our team of experts will arrive quickly with a focus on assessing the damage and protecting your building from further damage. Our process for insurance filing is as follows:
- First, we will arrive at your property and inspect the damages, both visible and hidden
- From the inspection, we will generate a report that will be used to file your claim
- We can help review your policy to determine whether this damage is likely to be covered
- Take pictures of your damaged roof for documentation and prevention of disputes
- Your insurance company will give you an amount to be paid on your claim from there, the pros at Keystone Roofing & Siding LLC will discuss a plan to make the necessary repairs.
- We’ll schedule the job and complete all repairs, making your roofing system sound again
Roof Repair Insurance Claims Made Easy
Submitting a roofing claim doesn’t have to be a big headache. When you work with the professional roofing contractors at Keystone Roofing & Siding LLC, you will be working with an expert in the industry with over 9 years of experience with filing roofing claims after wind, hail and storm damage affects your roof. Often, insurance claims are denied to homeowners if a professional local roofer did not complete the inspection. Gain peace of mind. Call (732) 201-3542 with your roofing insurance claim questions.